World Stupidity Awards

Glenn

• Moderators

:lol:

My favorites:

STUPIDEST MAN OF THE YEAR

1) Donald Thompson ? District Judge ? a.k.a. Oklahoma Penis Pump Judge.

The judge operated a powerful penis pump underneath his robes during at least three trials while court was in session (two of which were murder trials). Convicted June 29, 2006 on four counts of felony indecent exposure.

I never heard about this... creepy.

STUPIDEST STATEMENT OF THE YEAR

2) "They think work is a four-letter word." ? Senator Hillary Clinton, speaking about kids today.

5) "My family and I are deeply sorry for all that Vice President Cheney and his family have had to go through this past week," Harry Whittington, after d*** Cheney shot him in the face. February 17, 2006

DISINFORMATION STUPIDITY AWARD FOR BEING MOST

OUT OF TOUCH WITH REALITY

1) Senator Hillary Clinton

I swear if this woman becomes president I'm going to go mental.

President Bush speaks about the Internets, yes with s, you know there are many Internets. :D

AUDIENCE QUESTION: Mr. President, since we continue to police the world, how do you intend to maintain a military presence without re-instituting a draft?

BUSH: Yes, great question. Thanks. I hear there's rumors on the uh (pause) Internets that we're going to have a draft. We're not going to have a draft, period. The all-volunteer Army works...

Senator Ted Stevens is talking about the Internet. He describes it as not a truck, and as a series of tubes. He apparently don't know the difference of Internet and e-mail.

Ten movies streaming across that, that internet, and what happens to your own personal internet? I just the other day got...an internet was sent by my staff at 10 o'clock in the morning on Friday, I got it yesterday. Why? [...] They want to deliver vast amounts of information over the Internet. And again, the Internet is not something you just dump something on. It's not a big truck.

It's a series of tubes.

And if you don't understand those tubes can be filled and if they are filled, when you put your message in, it gets in line and it's going to be delayed by anyone that puts into that tube enormous amounts of material, enormous amounts of material.[1]

Darwin Awards also has plenty of stupid people. Example, Polish roulette (Russian roulette but with a semi-automatic).

firefoxblue4yw.gif

button_b.png hydrogen2nr.png

80x15_3.png

This is one of my favorites. From Donald Rumsfeld:

The Unknown

As we know,

There are known knowns.

There are things we know we know.

We also know

There are known unknowns.

That is to say

We know there are some things

We do not know.

But there are also unknown unknowns,

The ones we don't know

We don't know.

?Feb. 12, 2002, Department of Defense news briefing

This was on the Yahoo news site:

FORT MITCHELL, Ky. - A northern Kentucky man wearing only a thong and carrying a knife allegedly videotaped himself attempting a burglary, then left the tape behind, police said. That evidence ultimately led to his arrest, Fort Mitchell Police Chief Steve Hensley said.

Rodney McMillen, 36, of Covington was charged over the weekend with first-degree burglary.

"This is a very, very bizarre case, to say the least," Hensley said.

McMillen allegedly broke into a woman's apartment about 3 a.m. EDT on Sept. 20, clad in only thong underwear and carrying a knife, Hensley said. The woman fended off the attacker, who left the apartment and fled into a stand of trees near the apartment complex, Hensley said.

Investigating officers found a video camera the burglar left in the apartment, Hensley said, and found video of McMillen's family on the end of the tape, Hensley said.

Investigators were able to identify some of them and tracked down McMillen at his mother's house in Norwood, Ohio, Hensley said.

McMillen was lodged in the Hamilton County Justice Center in Cincinnati on $50,000 bond, awaiting extradition to Kentucky.

we can say penis on the forum? why not just go off and say.. nevermind, ill spear you all.

stupidest movies of the year, are those true?

i heard da vinci code was pretty good.

i also saw tokyo drift and didnt think it was all that bad.

does that make me stupid? :huh:<_<:blink:

2) The Da Vinci Code

3) The Fast and the Furious: Tokyo Drift