September Desktops

TwistedMetal

untitledat4.th.jpg
Windows 7 Ultimate 64-Bit Edition | COOLER MASTER Centurion 590 with 4 120mm Blue LED FANS 1 Regular 120MM FAN and a Custom Window Side Panel | AMD Athlon II x4 2.6GHZ Stock| XIGMATEK HDT-S963 92mm | ASRock A780GXE/128 | G.SKILL 4GB (2 x 2GB) @800MHZ | CF 2 XFX 4850 1GB @GPU940/MEM1005 | 320GB/OS 160GB/Storage HDDs | LG CD/DVD SATA | Rosewill 600W 2 12v Rail@44 | Ccleaner, Defraggler | Malwarebytes', SUPERAnti-Spyware | Avira AntiVir Personal | Google Chrome v3/4, IE8

Lovely background...

untitledjb3.th.jpg

Windows 7 Ultimate 64-Bit Edition | COOLER MASTER Centurion 590 with 4 120mm Blue LED FANS 1 Regular 120MM FAN and a Custom Window Side Panel | AMD Athlon II x4 2.6GHZ Stock| XIGMATEK HDT-S963 92mm | ASRock A780GXE/128 | G.SKILL 4GB (2 x 2GB) @800MHZ | CF 2 XFX 4850 1GB @GPU940/MEM1005 | 320GB/OS 160GB/Storage HDDs | LG CD/DVD SATA | Rosewill 600W 2 12v Rail@44 | Ccleaner, Defraggler | Malwarebytes', SUPERAnti-Spyware | Avira AntiVir Personal | Google Chrome v3/4, IE8

wow, soo simple..

O... so wheres your Desktop huh??? lol

well, i dont have paint anymore so its kinda hard to save it.

some program deleted it and it puzzled me for a bit.

so now, just for you, i reinstalled it and saved my desktop.

take a look..

mydeskdo1.th.png

btw, my start bar and object dock auto hide.

it's a vs. WindowBlinds once screwed up my User account(the taskbar didn't show and a LOT of other problems. besides, i don't care much about skins anyways. but this one is just too good :)

anyways, here's that link.

http://www.neowin.net/forum/index.php?showtopic=145446

it contains a link to the skin along with HmmXP for other programs like Trillian.

• Moderators

Thanks for the theme, I love it.

The only thing I don't really like is the mini start menu but its not that big a deal.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Mitternacht try to post preview shots(I fixed your post.)

Here is the link you use:

untitledpc2.th.jpg

i think that you can change whether the start menu shows the icon text or not(the icons on the right side). i currently have it set so that is shows them. pretty beautiful theme, eh?

lol. you tried to crack it :P

actually, i was trying to uninstall it. it failed in a really evil way which caused the problems which i mentioned.