AOL*OpenRide

New_Age

Ok, so I go on BetaNews.com and found this App. which I am goin to try out. To those who want too ask why bother? Well, I seem to be attached to AOL cause I've used their Service for Dail-up and DSL. Call me stupid or whatever but I'm trying it lol.

Windows 7 Ultimate 64-Bit Edition | COOLER MASTER Centurion 590 with 4 120mm Blue LED FANS 1 Regular 120MM FAN and a Custom Window Side Panel | AMD Athlon II x4 2.6GHZ Stock| XIGMATEK HDT-S963 92mm | ASRock A780GXE/128 | G.SKILL 4GB (2 x 2GB) @800MHZ | CF 2 XFX 4850 1GB @GPU940/MEM1005 | 320GB/OS 160GB/Storage HDDs | LG CD/DVD SATA | Rosewill 600W 2 12v Rail@44 | Ccleaner, Defraggler | Malwarebytes', SUPERAnti-Spyware | Avira AntiVir Personal | Google Chrome v3/4, IE8

something that my dad liked alot is you can watch tv shows using some aol service.

aols cheap.

never had a problem with it, even using dial up, its just a little slow, thats all.

• Moderators

AOL makes probably the worst most bloated/clunky/buggy software you will ever find. With all that money they have you would think they would put out some good stuff but they have more money then sense and only put out junk.

Their progammers are retarded I bet...

Windows 7 Ultimate 64-Bit Edition | COOLER MASTER Centurion 590 with 4 120mm Blue LED FANS 1 Regular 120MM FAN and a Custom Window Side Panel | AMD Athlon II x4 2.6GHZ Stock| XIGMATEK HDT-S963 92mm | ASRock A780GXE/128 | G.SKILL 4GB (2 x 2GB) @800MHZ | CF 2 XFX 4850 1GB @GPU940/MEM1005 | 320GB/OS 160GB/Storage HDDs | LG CD/DVD SATA | Rosewill 600W 2 12v Rail@44 | Ccleaner, Defraggler | Malwarebytes', SUPERAnti-Spyware | Avira AntiVir Personal | Google Chrome v3/4, IE8

• Moderators

aols cheap.

Since when? They've always been overpriced if you ask me, and for what shi**y software.

Don't get me started on their ISP software I remember a long time ago when just installing a certain version of it had people formatting hard disks left and right, and I was one of those people.

Don't trust AOL. I definitely would not try it, no way in hell. With AOL there is always a catch.

Last I heard was they was given out antivirus for free, nice? Well, obviously there was a catch.

Tried cancel your AOL account?

Try that sometime, just try. I dare ya!

firefoxblue4yw.gif

button_b.png hydrogen2nr.png

80x15_3.png

• Moderators

Tried cancel your AOL account?

Try that sometime, just try. I dare ya!

I did that years ago via the telephone and the customer support rep kept trying to sell it to me over and over of why I didn't want to cancel - until I became an a**hole on the phone and only then did he comply. At least I don't get those damned free unsolicated AOL CDs in the mailbox anymore which I used to use for coasters that I'd place a glass of water on.

I did that years ago via the telephone and the customer support rep kept trying to sell it to me over and over of why I didn't want to cancel - until I became an a**hole on the phone and only then did he comply. At least I don't get those damned free unsolicated AOL CDs in the mailbox anymore which I used to use for coasters that I'd place a glass of water on.

lol, A Radio Station months back had something similar to that and it was funny...