Kamo VPN Email Blocked

snips

After activating Kamo VPN, I am assigned an IP address. Some of them seem to work fine, but several of them being assigned are identified by blacklist/RBL services as malicious and they refuse to send email because of the block. Typical messsage is like this:

host eig-west.smtp.a.cloudfilter.net [34.217.196.71]
SMTP error from remote mail server after end of data:
550 51.161.54.0 is listed on Cloudmark CSI-Global. Please visit:// https AUP#BL

What is Kamo doing to clear blocked IP addresses and to investigate license holders who are causing abuse?

• Admin

I have passed this back to the VPN team for action/comment with regards to any planned action that may need to be taken on blacklisted IP addresses (communication by us with RBL list maintainers, picking up fresh IP addresses, etc)

Piriform Homepage - [CCleaner - CCleaner Mac - CCleaner Android - CCleaner Browser - Recuva - Speccy - Kamo] - Product Support

Looking for your licence key, expiry date or download link? Check here first: https://www.ccleaner.com/support/license-lookup
To find out how we protect your privacy - read CCleaner's Data Factsheet.
What's new? Check the latest CCleaner for Windows release notes

• 1 month later...

I received this error attempting to use chat.openai.com with Privacy Connection enabled:

Sorry, you have been blocked

If you are using a VPN, try turning it off. If you believe this was a mistake, please contact us through our help center [IP:89.187.164.83 | Ray ID:7db981577b734792]

I have no such issue with Cloudflare enabled.