Driver updater freezes CCleaner

Hilversum4

CCleaner used to crash when I used the Driver update facility. From this forum I learned to run CCleaner in administrators mode. When doing so CCleaner no longer crashes but freezes when the back up is 100% finished.  The end result remains the same: Drivers are not updated.  Any suggestions? 

Topic update: After the latest CCleaner version release (6.11.10455) the situation is slightly changed. CCleaner no longer crashes or freezes when running the Driver updater option. Backup of the old driver version starts and shows 100% complete after a few seconds. From there on nothing happens anymore. The 100% backup status remains to be shown; driver is NOT updated. Other menu options of CCleaner can be activated and seem to work as normal. When checking Driver updater again it still shows the 100% backup status, but no further progress is made. 

• Moderators

I suggest that you contact the support team by email: support@ccleaner.com

They will probably  then ask you to send them some of the logs from the CCleaner folder to help work out what may be happening for you.

*** Out of Beer Error ->->-> Recovering Memory ***

Worried about 'Tracking Files'? Worried about why some files come back after cleaning? See this link:
https://community.ccleaner.com/topic/52668-tracking-files/?tab=comments#comment-300043