Search appears to find files

Rascal

I am trying to retrieve pictures from an SD card used in a Fuji camera.  I have run the search and it shows that it is finding files.  However, when the search is finished, it says no files were found.  I have tried it several times with no luck.  I am using the deep scan on the free version.  I do not mind paying for the full version, but am hesitant to buy it if it will not help.

Thanks

• Moderators

The paid for version has exactly the same recovery functionality as the free version, no more.

If the free version can't recover it then neither will the paid version. Personally I'd save your money,

What you pay for is Priority Support if you raise a ticket, support for virtual Hard Drives (who uses one?), and Automatic Updates (Recuva hasn't had a fucntional update for years, it has had an update recently but that was about the licencing system not functionallity).

I'm not sure about recovering from an SD card, if it's from a camera than it may have a format that Recuva can't recognise?
Someone else will no doubt be along with more idea than I have about SD cards.

*** Out of Beer Error ->->-> Recovering Memory ***

Worried about 'Tracking Files'? Worried about why some files come back after cleaning? See this link:
https://community.ccleaner.com/topic/52668-tracking-files/?tab=comments#comment-300043