Software Updater always says I am offline when I am actually connected

Since buying the Pro license, CCleaner Software Updater says that I am offline whenever I run it, even though I am online.  Machine is Windows 11, all other functions appear to work properly although the registry cleaner often confirms that a fix has been made, running it again after a restart shows the same issues.  What am I missing? 

• Moderators
1 hour ago, DR Chevalier said:

CCleaner Software Updater says that I am offline whenever I run it, even though I am online.

That's a generic message and just means that it cannot contact a server for some reason.

Sometimes a server will go offline for a while, or it may be a problem with your service provider.
Those usually clear themselves as someone notices it and fixes the problem.

But if you are seeing this constantly over a number of days then it's an indication that something is blocking your connection to the server(s).
That's usually your Antivirus or Firewall settings doing the blocking.

You can try doing a scan in Health Check to see what it says for both 'Speed' and 'Security'.
(You don't need to click 'Make it better' if you don't want to actually do a Health Check clean).

Those two are different servers and sometimes it can connect to one but not the other, which shows if it's a particular server/connection having a problem.
If both are unavailable than that's an indication that the connections are being blocked, probably by your AV or firewall settings.image.png

1 hour ago, DR Chevalier said:

...... the registry cleaner often confirms that a fix has been made, running it again after a restart shows the same issues.

It is not recommended, either by Piriform/CCleaner or by Microsoft themselves, to regularly run the Registry Cleaner on Windows 10 & 11.
Their registry entries change too often.
As you have noted certain needed registry entries will be recreated by Windows if/when cleared.
The 'Toast Notifier' entry "SpeechRuntime.exe" is the one that gets asked about the most:
https://community.ccleaner.com/topic/60608-speechruntime-reappear-after-registry-clean/?tab=comments#comment-329639

*** Out of Beer Error ->->-> Recovering Memory ***

Worried about 'Tracking Files'? Worried about why some files come back after cleaning? See this link:
https://community.ccleaner.com/topic/52668-tracking-files/?tab=comments#comment-300043