License for pro has been lost permanently and unable to cancel

I went for the 30 day free trial and put in all my details, after i waited for the email to come up with my license... it did'nt

so then i obviously went to find my license and put in my email i purchased it with... it did'nt work so i thought i might've put a different so i used every email i have ever had and it kept telling me there isnt an account with that email.

now i am unable to cancel the subscription i have no access to and it driving me mad

PLEASE HELP

• Moderators

The CCleaner trial is normally 14 days and you don't need to register, just download and try it.

If you purchase a full licence then you don't use an email to register that licence - you use the license key that was sent to your email when you purchased.

https://support.piriform.com/hc/en-us/articles/204043844-How-to-register-and-activate-CCleaner-Professional

*** Out of Beer Error ->->-> Recovering Memory ***

Worried about 'Tracking Files'? Worried about why some files come back after cleaning? See this link:
https://community.ccleaner.com/topic/52668-tracking-files/?tab=comments#comment-300043

• Admin
On 03/03/2023 at 16:05, Justin095 said:

I went for the 30 day free trial

There is a 14 day trial with no card on file, and a longer 30 day trial which does, If you are using the 14 day trial then we have no email contact details for you, you automatically have the full CCleaner Professional features (ie: all the padlocks removed) upon starting the trial, and your licence will simply revert to the free version after 14 days.

If you got the 30 day trial then you should have got an email from Cleverbridge with your order confirmation unless you a) never completed the process or b) mistyped your email address so you order confirmation went out into the void.  You would most likely have gone through some kind of in-app ordering flow and your licence key would have been automatically registered in the product.  If so, you product would be showing as CCleaner Professional instead of CCleaner Free and you can go into the account management inside CCleaner to find your licence key or click "Manage Subscription" if you want to cancel autobilling.

If your product is not registered, but you are absolutely certain that you went through the process of entering your billing information (but perhaps mistyped your email address) then you can contact customer support for assistance at support@ccleaner.com.  So that they can find your information, please be sure to provide as much of the following information as possible:

• Your licence key (if they were able to find it in the step above)
  • The full name you are most likely to have used (or any possible variants thereon)
  • Your country
  • The payment method that you put on file (Visa, Mastercard, Paypal, etc - but do NOT provide any credit card number since they don't have access to that information anyway)
  • When you would have registered for the 30 day trial

... and be sure to let them know that you can't provide the order reference number, licence key, email used, etc if you weren't able to locate them.

Piriform Homepage - [CCleaner - CCleaner Mac - CCleaner Android - CCleaner Browser - Recuva - Speccy - Kamo] - Product Support

Looking for your licence key, expiry date or download link? Check here first: https://www.ccleaner.com/support/license-lookup
To find out how we protect your privacy - read CCleaner's Data Factsheet.
What's new? Check the latest CCleaner for Windows release notes