cc-cleaner checking started automatic update to open office with wrong language

hello, i made with latest version of paid professional cc-cleaner this check today,

but it started somehow automatically open office update without asking anything?

then open office got installed with wrong language

well i then needed to go to open office website to download again with right other language..

quite bad bug, i would only need to know though, if update to open office available but that

is bad cc-cleaner can take over and start updating with wrong language?!

Guest MeganCCleaner

Hi @user20182019 The "Security" tile of Health Check will automatically install software updates, and it sounds as though this may be what had caused the OpenOffice update installation event, although it should not have installed a different language version of the program as this would not be intentional.

To help us investigate further, can you please tell me what language you use in OpenOffice, and what language the program was configured with after the update was installed?

Thanks, well it was finnish language, and now it was installed english.

sure i have not problem with english language, but my own language much better,

so i uninstalled that english, and then installed again my finnish language version

i then also noticed that in updater-part of cc-cleaner, there was open office mentioned as "unknown" as

compared to filezilla was known.

I have never used much anyway cc-cleaner to update any programs though, i often check myself

any programs updates.

Anyway that kind of bug was helpful because i then know there was update to open office possible.

unknwon.jpg