A cookie counter ?

Wisewiz

I'm thinking it wouldn't take much to add a total count of cookies at the bottom of each of the two cookie panels, and it might be of some interest to those who watch their cookies.

Wisewiz

To those who have virtually none, even a little knowledge of computing seems like wizardry.

• Moderators

+1 i thought it was already there but it's not

ADVICE FOR USING CCleaner'S REGISTRY INTEGRITY SECTION

DON'T JUST CLEAN EVERYTHING THAT'S CHECKED OFF.

Do your Registry Cleaning in small bits (at the very least Check-mark by Check-mark)

ALWAYS BACKUP THE ENTRY, YOU NEVER KNOW WHAT YOU'LL BREAK IF YOU DON'T.

Support at https://support.ccleaner.com/s/?language=en_US

Pro users file a PRIORITY SUPPORT via email support@ccleaner.com

• Moderators
5 hours ago, Nergal said:

+1 i thought it was already there but it's not

Mmm,
so doesn't that tell you that it's not something that you'd look for/at anyway, or you would have noticed before that it wasn't there?

TBH does it really matter how many there are in total?
Unless they are in 'Cookies to Keep' then they are all getting removed anyway.

*** Out of Beer Error ->->-> Recovering Memory ***

Worried about 'Tracking Files'? Worried about why some files come back after cleaning? See this link:
https://community.ccleaner.com/topic/52668-tracking-files/?tab=comments#comment-300043

Yahbut, I sometimes wonder how many cookies have piled up in my “keep” jar, especially when I’m copying the list from an old .ini to a new one. I don’t suppose it matters, since they take up so little space, but I was just thinking.

Wisewiz

To those who have virtually none, even a little knowledge of computing seems like wizardry.

Guest johnccleaner

I'll let our development team know about your suggestion so that it can be considered further. I can see where it might be useful, though much like Nergal, I fear it was an absence that I hadn't even considered before now. :)

Really, the only important part would be the size of the keepers column. The other column is transient, and therefore of much less importance.

Thanks for your reply and your help.

Dan

Wisewiz