9-month sub to CCleaner Professional for 5 devices (PC, Mac, or Android)

Rieka

I received a popup from the software offering me 9-month subscription to CCleaner Professional for 5 devices (PC, Mac, or Android) for 10 dollars...  I tried 3 times to pay for this, and yet I'm still stuck in the cart. All of my information is correct. Is something wrong with the website? Why isn't it going through with the purchase?

Guest johnccleaner

Does any of the entered information show in red, or with the field it's entered in outlined in red? If so, that would indicate that the highlighted information is being rejected for some reason. 

You might also try loading the cart in another browser, in case there is, for instance, an extension in the browser that you're currently using that's interfering with the proper functionality of the cart. (Also, if you are using any firewall/VPN software, I would suggest temporarily disabling it prior to loading the cart just in case that could be interfering.)

If you continue having trouble after checking both of those points, please contact our support team via the Contact Us form located here: https://support.piriform.com/hc/en-us/requests/new?ticket_form_id=86507 or by emailing support@ccleaner.com directly and we'll be happy to help out further.