Hmmmm....something's not right But we can fix the issues we were able to find...

Luckylevi

Everything worked swimmingly for years. I just purchased a renewal and whelp things dont work any more...

Seems I get the warning listed in the title everytime i run a scan and security lists as unable to reach server.

Ive disabled firewall and antivirus and still same issues. I have uninstalled and reinstalled as well. 

I dont know? Can someone make CCleaner Professional better? It appears to not be feeling well..

image.png

Edited by Luckylevi
include added information to help diagnose issues

• Moderators

As it's only one of the two servers (speed and security) that Pro accesses in Health Check then it could well be an issue at that one server,

If it's at the server end then nothing you can do will change that.

Give it a few hours and try again, if it still won't connect then it could be your antivirus or firewall that is blocking that particular connection.

*** Out of Beer Error ->->-> Recovering Memory ***

Worried about 'Tracking Files'? Worried about why some files come back after cleaning? See this link:
https://community.ccleaner.com/topic/52668-tracking-files/?tab=comments#comment-300043

something could be blocking access to the avast servers. you could try disabling your HOSTS file by renaming it to "nohosts," and see if that resolves the problem.

usually, the HOSTS file is located at "c:\windows\system32\drivers\etc."

if you use the "spybot s&d" antimalware-program, my guess is that it generated a HOSTS file that is causing the problem.

6 hours ago, nukecad said:

As it's only one of the two servers (speed and security) that Pro accesses in Health Check then it could well be an issue at that one server,

If it's at the server end then nothing you can do will change that.

Give it a few hours and try again, if it still won't connect then it could be your antivirus or firewall that is blocking that particular connection.

It's been weeks so thinking that's not the issue

• Moderators

In that case it sounds like it's being blocked at your end - I would check your AV, firewalls, hosts file etc. to see what may be blocking the connection.

*** Out of Beer Error ->->-> Recovering Memory ***

Worried about 'Tracking Files'? Worried about why some files come back after cleaning? See this link:
https://community.ccleaner.com/topic/52668-tracking-files/?tab=comments#comment-300043