Kamo breaks all browsers

lkouma

WithPrivateConnection.htmlWithPrivateConnection.htmlWithPrivateConnection.htmlWithPrivateConnection.htmlWhen I first start computer Kamo connects and says I am secure but no browser will load ANY pages. I do not even have a home page to search for help with Kamo.

I have to disconnect the private connection (which makes everything work immediately). I can not add every site I want to visit in the allowed sites. This would be the equivalent of trying to load the whole internet.  I have seen this problem reported by others and would like to know if progress is being made on this bug. I very much like the intent of the product if I can just get it to work properly

Edited by lkouma

Guest AustinCCleaner

Hi @lkouma, Sorry to hear that you are having trouble with this. I think the best way to help you with this will be for you to email our support team on support@ccleaner.com 

I recommend attaching your Kamo logs when you do.

You can generate these by opening Kamo and clicking the Menu button in the top right corner, selecting Help and then Save Logs from the menu that appears. (please see below image)

?name=Kamo+logs.png