Kamo - A massive failure???

Yumazona

Ok I checked for others with similar issues and followed the instructions I have copied below:

"For this, you'll need to whitelist the website's cookie(s) in Kamo, using the following steps:

1) Open Kamo > click on the "ADD SOME" button, which is located underneath "Whitelisted websites"

2) Type the URL of the website into the "Enter website here" field

(Or, place a checkmark next to the applicable websites from within the "CHOOSE FROM POPULAR OPTIONS" list)

3) Click "ADD""

I still cannot get to sites I have whitelisted such as "redbox.com" and "dropbox.com"  for starters.  I have typed the full url and added it properly.  When I try to go to those sites it gives me a "403 ERROR" and denies me access.  It requires me to shutdown KAMO and then I get in just fine.  I then try to add the sites to the whitelist again and it tells me I already have added the sites.

What is the sense in having a VPN when you have to constantly disable it to get to frequently used sites.  I would like this fixed or a refund of my 2 year license.  All KAMO does is anger me and I certainly would NOT recommend it to anybody who wants a reliable VPN.

Guest AustinCCleaner

Hi @Yumazona,  I am sorry to hear that you are having trouble with this. If you would like to please email our support team via support@ccleaner.com we will be happy to help get this resolved for you.