Autumn Sale

pemotec

Guest johnccleaner

Bitte nehmen Sie meine Entschuldigung an, da es anscheinend einen Fehler in der Bekanntmachung gab - Cleaner Professional ist nur für einen Computer, nicht für drei (das wäre Cleaner Professional Plus, was auch mit einem Rabatt in dieser Aktion angeboten wird).

Guter Fang, und ich werde unser Marketing -Team darüber beraten, da dies nicht der Artikel war, der dort beabsichtigt war.

Please accept my apologies, as it appears that there was a mistake in the notice - CCleaner Professional is for one computer only, not three (that would be CCleaner Professional Plus, which would also be offered at a discount in this promotion).

Good catch, though, and I'll advise our marketing team about this as that does not appear to have been the item intended there.

• 2 weeks later...

My situation is my CCleaner is sending false notice of expiration claiming it has been expired since 1970. I had it installed on only One PC and it wasn't supposed to expire till April 2023.  I haven't been able to get any tech support or replies to my email, pus my last name on file is spelled wrong.  No live support, no reset options, NOTHING.  It's been a full week and someone should have replied by now and haven't! Also as you can gather this was not part of the Autumn Sale. It was paid for in April of 2022 making that the Spring time!!! 

• 2 weeks later...
  • Admin
On 07/10/2022 at 18:47, Mr_Skulls said:

My situation is my CCleaner is sending false notice of expiration claiming it has been expired since 1970

Expiry dates of 1/1/2000 or 1/1/1970 are "NULL" values for licences that have been disabled - generally because you either:

• requested a refund - in which case naturally your licence will no longer work
  • the licence has been replaced with a newer one - in which case you should use the newer licence that you have received
  • the licence has been expired for a long time - we periodically purge the registration information of lapsed customers from our system
  • the licence was identified as having been pirated - can often arise if the licence was acquired at a surprisingly cheap price from a third party

If you believe that none of these apply to you, the best course of action is to email the support team at support@ccleaner.com.

Edit: I note that you did already contact customer support on October 5th at 00:18am regarding your name having been incorrectly entered and received a response 3 hours later - although it would appear that the new licence key that was issued to you under the new name may have had an issue with it.  Your followups on Friday night regarding the deactivation issue with that new licence were responded to at 00:26 Monday morning with a fresh licence key that I observe has been registered successfully and has the April 2023 expiry date.

Piriform Homepage - [CCleaner - CCleaner Mac - CCleaner Android - CCleaner Browser - Recuva - Speccy - Kamo] - Product Support

Looking for your licence key, expiry date or download link? Check here first: https://www.ccleaner.com/support/license-lookup
To find out how we protect your privacy - read CCleaner's Data Factsheet.
What's new? Check the latest CCleaner for Windows release notes