Can't Turn On Permissions

piBoss

Upon starting the app the first time I'm taken to my Android settings where I'm instructed to slide a circle to the right to allow permissions. When I try to do this I'm given a system error stating "CCleaner isn't optimized for the latest version of Android..." and thus I can't allow these permissions - use the app.

ANDROID version: 12

BUILD: SP1A.210812.016.A037USQU2BVH2

I've been using CCleaner for years as I'm a computer professional and I love it! Any help is greatly appreciated! 

Here is the error message and where it occurs. The error message at the bottom showed up everytime I try to slide the button over. 

1985231199_SystemInfo-2.thumb.jpg.d334d044cc2c16d84928ea547bf64bdb.jpg

Thanks again for any help!

piBoss

Edited by piBoss
Changed image to include the error message.

• Moderators

That message can sometimes happen with any Android app, one reason is if you've ever downloaded the app to a different Android device using the same Google account.
There are other causes.

You can sometimes fix it by cleaning out the PlayStore app data, or removing/re-adding your Google account.
Fixes 2 & 3 here: https://www.minitool.com/news/this-app-not-be-optimized-for-device.html

*** Out of Beer Error ->->-> Recovering Memory ***

Worried about 'Tracking Files'? Worried about why some files come back after cleaning? See this link:
https://community.ccleaner.com/topic/52668-tracking-files/?tab=comments#comment-300043

• 1 month later...
On 28/09/2022 at 23:27, piBoss said:

Upon starting the app the first time I'm taken to my Android settings where I'm instructed to slide a circle to the right to allow permissions. When I try to do this I'm given a system error stating "CCleaner isn't optimized for the latest version of Android..." and thus I can't allow these permissions - use the app.

ANDROID version: 12

BUILD: SP1A.210812.016.A037USQU2BVH2

I've been using CCleaner for years as I'm a computer professional and I love it! Any help is greatly appreciated! 

Here is the error message and where it occurs. The error message at the bottom showed up everytime I try to slide the button over. 

1985231199_SystemInfo-2.thumb.jpg.d334d044cc2c16d84928ea547bf64bdb.jpg

Thanks again for any help!

piBoss

Did you find a fix?

• Admin
13 hours ago, Hovelinthe Hills said:

paid for something

@Hovelinthe Hills: For assistance with the paid version of CCleaner for Android, please contact customer support at support@ccleaner.com with as much information as you can provide about the version of CCleaner that you are using, your phone model and OS version, if you purchased a stand-alone licence via Google Play or are using CCleaner for Android as part of a CCleaner Professional Plus or CCleaner Professional Premium multi-device licence, and the nature of the problem that you are experiencing.

Piriform Homepage - [CCleaner - CCleaner Mac - CCleaner Android - CCleaner Browser - Recuva - Speccy - Kamo] - Product Support

Looking for your licence key, expiry date or download link? Check here first: https://www.ccleaner.com/support/license-lookup
To find out how we protect your privacy - read CCleaner's Data Factsheet.
What's new? Check the latest CCleaner for Windows release notes

• 1 year later...