Kamo stall connection in one.com webmail and WPS docs

jdm1977

I installed cc-cleaner and was "lucky enough" to get kamo too, even though I was not aware of it. for one week, whenever I wanted to answer an email or reply to an email I had to ctrl+f5 reload the page.. Kamo stalled and finally killed after 90 seconds  the load of "rte.html" from memory.. Also, in wps office (A Chinese google docs clone) several functions did not work while kamo was enabled, among these functions was changing tabs... it was a messy workweek and I think users should be more clear warned that some poorly programmed webapps might stop functioning... I look at myself as an experienced user and I did not as I mention even notice it was installed together with cc cleaner..  Though I will not  uninstall it as it actually breaks the region control of my origin countrys main tv broadcasting company.. wich is great as I am currently in asia.. :)

Guest johnccleaner

Thanks for reporting this so that we can investigate it. I'll let our development team know about the trouble you experienced, as well as your suggestion.

Would you mind letting me know if you were using the Private Connection function of Kamo when this behavior occurred, or if it occurred even with that function turned off?