Driver updater offering old versions.

Bastet

I’ve noticed that the driver updater is offering several older versions for the Realtek audio driver. Will supply screenshots later.

Virginia/Bastet.
Windows 11 Pro 22H2. CCleaner Pro. MalwareBytes Pro. Defender. Macrium Reflect Home.

Guest Andrei CCleaner

Heya @Bastet, please send an email at support@ccleaner.com so our team could have a look over your logs and screenshots ! that would help us a lot.

Unfortunately support are useless & seem to think I want to stay on an older driver so suggest that I block/skip the newer driver. 
They also mention that the reason is due to differing variations of the build number which can show a different build but be newer - I’m not getting through that the build clearly shows the build number & release date as older than installed but no they continually mention the same fixes.
I doubt they’ve even looked at the screenshots.

Very disappointed with Premium support.

Virginia/Bastet.
Windows 11 Pro 22H2. CCleaner Pro. MalwareBytes Pro. Defender. Macrium Reflect Home.

Finally convinced support that there’s a problem with 6.03 as I rolled back to 6.02 & those old drivers don’t appear. 

Virginia/Bastet.

• 1 month later...

Still no reply from support concerning the bug or any fix. Very disappointing especially as I’m a subscriber.

Virginia/Bastet.

• 1 month later...

The problem is still occurring yet no reply from support either on this forum or in reply to my emails.

I will not be subscribing again & in fact I may enquire about a refund on the current subscription.

Virginia/Bastet.

Guest Andrei CCleaner

@BastetSorry to hear that Bastet. Our team is still working on this matter. We thought it got fixed last version but reappeared soon after the release. They hope it will get fixed in the next update that will go out this month.

It’s partly fixed as one of the entries disappeared.
There’s also still a problem with the icon disappearing from the notification area.

Virginia/Bastet.

Now both entries have disappeared so it’s a result.
Notification area problem still occurring.

Virginia/Bastet.