Data restore with Recuva Professional from Rode Wirelless Go II ASAP

video

Hello
I deleted files from my Wireless Go II Rode in Rode central application
U used red button for delete from stuff - not factory reset. Before it i Export files but not all.
Recuvea Professional don't found any files. Please help me how i can restore data. I dont did save new record from this from this situation.  Please help ASAP 

Guest johnccleaner

I confess I'm not familiar with this device. Would you mind letting me know if, when connected to the computer, the device shows a driver letter in the Windows File Explorer? (I.E. something like 'Rode II (F:)') 

If it does not, Recuva will not be able to read the device at all as it is not connecting to the computer via a protocol that we can make use of. 

If it does, then you can try going to 'Switch to Advanced Mode' > Options > Actions > check all of the items in the 'Scanning' section except 'Deep Scan' > click OK, and this will prevent Recuva from filtering out any detected files, which may mistakenly filter files that you do want to recover.

I would also recommend not using the Deep Scan option as it can only find the types of files listed here: https://support.piriform.com/hc/en-us/articles/204044074 which is likely not to be the type of files that you're looking for (I would imagine that these are stored in a proprietary format).

• Moderators

From reading the blurb about this wireless microphone's recording function I suspect that it's probably using solid state storage, like an SSD?

If it is an SSD and it has a TRIM function then recovery may not be possible.

It also depends just what that 'central application' does when deleting stored recordings.

*** Out of Beer Error ->->-> Recovering Memory ***

Worried about 'Tracking Files'? Worried about why some files come back after cleaning? See this link:
https://community.ccleaner.com/topic/52668-tracking-files/?tab=comments#comment-300043