Licence expiry and renewal

I would like to find out how I can benefit or claim back a remaining 83 days of my licence if I take up the renewal offer of CCleaner. I see that there is no heading for "Contact" CCleaner so therefore I cannot email them to ask what happens to te remaining days of my current program.

Perhaps someone can shed some light on this as I would like to take up the offer of a two year subscription, but not at the expense of losing 83 days of my existing subscription. I think that this is a bit of a con myself, and not being able to discuss it with CCleaner or Piriform is very bad.

Zeebrox1.

• Moderators

If it is less than 90 days remaining on the old licence AND you have used the same email address for both then the remaining time gets added to the new licence automatically.

That happens twice a day so give it a day to see it showing in your CCleaner.

If it's more than 90 days left or if you used a different email then contact support (give them both emails) and ask for a 'licence merge'.

*** Out of Beer Error ->->-> Recovering Memory ***

Worried about 'Tracking Files'? Worried about why some files come back after cleaning? See this link:
https://community.ccleaner.com/topic/52668-tracking-files/?tab=comments#comment-300043

• Admin

@Zebrox1: I can see that your licence was already extended to 13 September 2024, so that probably happened in either yesterday afternoon's licence extension batch run, or this morning's.

Although Hazel and Nukecad have already provided answers to your questions, I would note that we tend to put the customer support contact details on most correspondence with customers.  For example, your order confirmation email, that had the email contact information for the CCleaner support team in the "Contact Us" section down the bottom, as well as the link to the live chat service (for CCleaner Premium users).

Also in the cashback offer email that you should have received prior the purchasing it should also have had text something along the lines of the following, relating to the licence extension:

image.png

... and also a contact link to the support email address:

image.png

Piriform Homepage - [CCleaner - CCleaner Mac - CCleaner Android - CCleaner Browser - Recuva - Speccy - Kamo] - Product Support

Looking for your licence key, expiry date or download link? Check here first: https://www.ccleaner.com/support/license-lookup
To find out how we protect your privacy - read CCleaner's Data Factsheet.
What's new? Check the latest CCleaner for Windows release notes