Request on question

I have been having trouble with one of our 3 computers. We have 2 in the house (one that my wife uses and 1 in my home office) and the 3 that is in my shop. I replaced the one in my small home office and the one in my shop in 2019. My problem is that I have been having problems with the one in my shop and finally this morning it refused to boot up. I am 73 and don't know how to fix computers so I am going to best buy tonight and purchase a new one. I purchased the CCleaner Prof. a few days ago and installed it on all 3 computers and how am I going to get to install it on my new computer as the one that I installed it has gone bad.... ......... can I use the same code on my new computer or do you need to authorize me to use this same code # on the new computer I am getting later this evening? thanks for your help .....also I can provide the receipt for the purchase. Thanks ~ Dan

• Moderators

You can indeed install (the free version) and put your subscription info in and have pro back

ADVICE FOR USING CCleaner'S REGISTRY INTEGRITY SECTION

DON'T JUST CLEAN EVERYTHING THAT'S CHECKED OFF.

Do your Registry Cleaning in small bits (at the very least Check-mark by Check-mark)

ALWAYS BACKUP THE ENTRY, YOU NEVER KNOW WHAT YOU'LL BREAK IF YOU DON'T.

Support at https://support.ccleaner.com/s/?language=en_US

Pro users file a PRIORITY SUPPORT via email support@ccleaner.com

I thank you sir for the answer. I have been away from the computer that works which is in the house. I also purchased a new HP PC with SSD from Best Buy and have been working on populating it with data ..........as mentioned it is located in my shop. So far everything is syncing rather smoothly, but like I said ........I am an old man of 73 and have had to learn all of this computer stuff the hard way.....by trial and error.........I still don't know much at all, but am slowly learning. Thanks again ~ Dan