What is this?

Mike Rochip

• Moderators

Well actually it said:

After reviewing photos of the carcass, Coleman said he was bothered by the animal's ears and snout. It reminded him of a case years ago in northern Maine in which an animal shot by a hunter could not be identified. In the end, wildlife officials got a DNA analysis that showed the animal was a rare wolf-dog hybrid, he said.

Wildlife officials and animal control officers declined to go to Turner to examine the remains. By Tuesday, the carcass had been picked clean by vultures and there was not much left of the dead animal.

No tests were done on that animal. It just reminded him of an old case.

But thats according to the article. :P

So it could still be a werewolf. :P

I'm amazed that the authorities apparently could not be bothered to investigate. Whether it's a type of animal not seen before or a strange combination of existing ones I would think it would make for an interesting study.

Maybe someone will do a DNA study if possible.

I hope the same thing doesn't happen again if someone finds Bigfoot or the Lochness Monster :P .

• Moderators

I hope the same thing doesn't happen again if someone finds Bigfoot or the Lochness Monster :P .

With all the technology available there's still tons of species to find and catalog not only on land, but the biggest thing people haven't been able to exploit the deep ocean. Strange how we can send man to the moon, yet all these decades later still haven't even really scratched the "surface" of the deep ocean.

• Moderators

Very true, I sometimes wonder whats down there and then I remember the movie sphere. Then I realize I don't care as long as it leaves me alone. :D

Ha, ha, yeah it reminds me of the now ended NBC mini-series called Surface that had these huge oceanic creatures that could do whatever they so desired. I want lunch, but I don't want to be lunch!

• Moderators

At first I thought it was a horse o.0

:lol: That's a good one!

Copy the image to your clipboard and then flip it upside down and see if it's any easier to figure out, when I first looked at it I couldn't tell what it was.