How do I download the previous interface. The new one is terrible.

wtfftw

I use ccleaner for uninstalling unwanted applications, and I mean ALL unwanted applications. The new version of ccleaner seems to limit me to "applications not used which are at least 500 megabyte in size" which in my opinion is absolutely useless. I can delete those myself.

Guest johnccleaner

I'm afraid I'm not able to reproduce the behavior you describe; the uninstall list shows several small programs (Mounty for NTFS, Chrome Remote Desktop, and if I can confess a bit of unprofessionalism, Pathways into Darkness; all of which are under 10MB in size), and I just successfully tested uninstalling Pathways as a test. 

There are filters accessible on the side, All Apps, Unused Apps, and Large Apps, but All Apps should show all installed apps. (It will not show portable apps, however, as they're not actually installed, so macOS 'doesn't know' about them.)

In any event, you may still download CCleaner for Mac 1.18 here: https://download.ccleaner.com/mac/CCMacSetup118.dmg - please keep in mind, however, that this software will not work as well on newer Macs or versions of macOS, and that it is no longer under development or support.

I'll also be happy to let our development team know about your concerns so that they can be investigated further.

Guest johnccleaner

P.S. If you do make use of CCleaner for Mac 1, you may wish to set it not to check for updates, or you will be updated to CCleaner for Mac 2.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Moderators
1 hour ago, Qboy61 said:

Is the old interface version available for the Windows version?

Yes use custom clean

ADVICE FOR USING CCleaner'S REGISTRY INTEGRITY SECTION

DON'T JUST CLEAN EVERYTHING THAT'S CHECKED OFF.

Do your Registry Cleaning in small bits (at the very least Check-mark by Check-mark)

ALWAYS BACKUP THE ENTRY, YOU NEVER KNOW WHAT YOU'LL BREAK IF YOU DON'T.

Support at https://support.ccleaner.com/s/?language=en_US

Pro users file a PRIORITY SUPPORT via email support@ccleaner.com