Cannot Reawaken Sleeping Programs!!!

In the latest version of Cleaner (I own a Professional subscription), they added a Speed Optimizer function. I decided to try it and see if it helped improve the performance of my system. The next time I logged into my Windows 10 PC I noticed that several programs did not load up like NordVPN, Steam and RoboForm. I remembered the Speed Optimizer and went to see if they had been put to sleep. They had along with other programs not running. I clicked on a button to remove all programs put to sleep by Speed Optimizer. It did on all but 6 programs (Steam, OneDrive, etc - see screenshot). Clicking on Wake Up for each one did NOTHING! WHAT THE HECK IS GOING ON! I need these programs back ASAP. I sent a technical support email to Piriform and haven't heard back yet. If I cannot reawaken these programs and have to uninstall and reinstall them that will be the end of my use of CCleaner and my subscription which I will demand a full refund of. Can anyone please help me out with this? I'm desperate!

Roger

ps - I also use Avast Clean Up too, but not to put programs to sleep

Screenshot 2022-05-17 105840.jpg

Problem solved. I exited use of CCleaner and started up Avast Premium Clean Up and went to the Speed section. I found all 6 of the programs that CCleaner had to put to sleep (along with others) in the listing of sleeping programs. I clicked on the Wake button for each one and the programs started right up. I then exited the program and rebooted my PC. Upon restarting all 6 programs were running once again. Lesson? DON'T USE CCLEANER SPEED OPTIMIZER WITH AVAST PREMIUM CLEAN UP AT THE SAME TIME! Hopefully Piriform adds this found solution to their Help Center to help others users that run. into the same problems that I had when using Speed Optimizer in CCleaner. 

Roger

• Admin

18 hours ago, TrigMan59 said:

DON'T USE CCLEANER SPEED OPTIMIZER WITH AVAST PREMIUM CLEAN UP AT THE SAME TIME!

So I tried putting Microsoft 365 to sleep and waking it up again without issue.  But quite possible that if you have multiple "put apps to sleep" utilities on your computer that one will claim "ownership" of the sleeping state and insist that only it is the one that can wake the app up again.  The dev team are already looking at this one to find a graceful way of handling such situations.

10 hours ago, Ken_Gordon said:

disabled my Google Drive...and I don't know which entry Google Drive is

What is currently showing under your "sleeping programs" list? image.png

Piriform Homepage - [CCleaner - CCleaner Mac - CCleaner Android - CCleaner Browser - Recuva - Speccy - Kamo] - Product Support

Looking for your licence key, expiry date or download link? Check here first: https://www.ccleaner.com/support/license-lookup
To find out how we protect your privacy - read CCleaner's Data Factsheet.
What's new? Check the latest CCleaner for Windows release notes