Taking forever to load

RTM

been a license paying user for years for last 3 weeks when I open cc cleaner takes 30 seconds or more to load ,(Tired of it!) hope you can help me Thanks Richard 

also tried to get help  through the c cleaner app  kept throwing capcha s at me 

• Admin
3 hours ago, RTM said:

cc cleaner takes 30 seconds or more to load

Which version of CCleaner are you using?  If still CCleaner 5.92, does the problem resolve itself after the automatic update to CCleaner 6.0?  If it is still slow loading after updating to CCleaner 6.0, can you describe which version of Windows you are using, any AV, firewalls or VPNs active, etc?

Piriform Homepage - [CCleaner - CCleaner Mac - CCleaner Android - CCleaner Browser - Recuva - Speccy - Kamo] - Product Support

Looking for your licence key, expiry date or download link? Check here first: https://www.ccleaner.com/support/license-lookup
To find out how we protect your privacy - read CCleaner's Data Factsheet.
What's new? Check the latest CCleaner for Windows release notes

yes i am running 6.0 says latest version...,

vpn only on browser hardly ever use..

Ive used malwarebytes foever never had problem 

windows firewall

im running windows 11 up to date

Guest Andrei CCleaner

Hello @RTM, please send an email to our support team at support@ccleaner.com so they could have a look over your situation.

• Admin
2 hours ago, RTM said:

I fix it!

I uninstalled it

I just tried this myself with a stopwatch and on a Windows 10 system under a reasonably heavy load with 100+ other Windows open (consuming ~30% CPU and 80% memory) CCleaner 6.0 takes 2-3 seconds to load for me if Smart Cleaning is enabled (so it was already running in the background) and 3-5 seconds if running it from scratch.  So if it is taking 60 seconds or more to load that would seem to suggest that there is something else going on with your computer that you might want to look into.

Providing support with log files, etc will help them to see if there is anything specifically on your computer that may be interfering with CCleaner, but also check Task Manager - if you CPU and memory usage are running excessively high then that could be slowing down the loading of any application (and CCleaner's Performance Optimizer might help identify potential hotspots there)

Piriform Homepage - [CCleaner - CCleaner Mac - CCleaner Android - CCleaner Browser - Recuva - Speccy - Kamo] - Product Support

Looking for your licence key, expiry date or download link? Check here first: https://www.ccleaner.com/support/license-lookup
To find out how we protect your privacy - read CCleaner's Data Factsheet.
What's new? Check the latest CCleaner for Windows release notes

12 hours ago, RTM said:

I uninstalled it

now that you have uninstalled the pro version, try installing the free version.

someone found that the driver-update-backups, used by the pro version, were causing ccleaner to open slowly:

https://community.ccleaner.com/topic/63026-ccleaner-gui-takes-too-long-to-launch-try-this/