how to use chrome store extensions directly ?

Now, I want to import some extensions from chrome, but I dont want to add these extensions one by one from chrome.google.com/webstore/category/extensions, so can I have some more easily or directly methods add these extensions from Google Chrome Browser ?

AND, I found ccleaner browser has no browser account sync function, It's a specific design or other I use it wrong.

Thank you.

Guest johnccleaner

CCleaner Browser does not include an account sync function. That would be counterproductive to the purpose of the browser, which is to preserve and protect your personal data. Putting said data on a server somewhere else in the world so that another computer (hopefully yours, but if your account credentials were compromised in some way, possibly not) doesn't exactly fit that goal. As such, we're not planning an account sync feature at this time.

Additionally, CCleaner Browser cannot copy extensions from other browsers. (It can import bookmarks/favorites, browsing history, saved passwords, autofill data, cookies, and in the case of supported Chromium-based browsers, notifications.) As such, adding the desired extensions from the Chrome Webstore as you described would be the most effective way to add them to CCleaner Browser, or from our own extensions list here: https://addons.ccleaner.com/ 

I'll be happy to let our development team about your interest in importing extensions so that this can be investigated further.