Kamo For Android Phone

I bought CCleaner for my Samsung and, somehow at the time, was also able to download Kamo, as well.  Now Kamo for Android isn't in the Galaxy Store nor on the CCleaner site and the icon on the phone that it had added has disappeared.  I have the *exe files for Kamo on my phone but clicking on it brings up a message that says I need a separate app to open it but not which one.  I deeply value Kamo's role in keeping my PC activity private (as everyone's activities should be as default).  I have the same anti-virus as my PC and that has caught a few things and CCleaner cleans very well what I don't want on the phone forever.  Does Kamo work on Android or was it recalled for some issues?  Do I need the separate app to open Kamo and, if so, any idea which it might be?  Is there a forum for Kamo?  I only see help files and the like.  Sorry for going on and on but wanted to be, at least, less confusing than it is in my head.

• Moderators

To my knowledge there is no kamo for phone.  Especially if they are exe files, which are specfic to windows only (for which there is a kamo).

ADVICE FOR USING CCleaner'S REGISTRY INTEGRITY SECTION

DON'T JUST CLEAN EVERYTHING THAT'S CHECKED OFF.

Do your Registry Cleaning in small bits (at the very least Check-mark by Check-mark)

ALWAYS BACKUP THE ENTRY, YOU NEVER KNOW WHAT YOU'LL BREAK IF YOU DON'T.

Support at https://support.ccleaner.com/s/?language=en_US

Pro users file a PRIORITY SUPPORT via email support@ccleaner.com

I have no idea, then, how I downloaded the files to my phone.  I'll get in and delete what I have since it's useless.  I appreciate the quick response and understandable answer.  Good day to you.

Guest johnccleaner

Nergal's correct; for the time being, CCleaner for Android is the only product we produce for the Android operating system.

That's not to say that we might not offer other programs in the future, but at the moment, at least, that's the case.

That is quite curious as to how it was downloaded to the device, though, since it wouldn't be linked in the receipt for your CCleaner for Android subscription or anything like that. My best guess would be either it was downloaded when looking at a purchase confirmation email for your PC software, or you might have looked at the Kamo website and downloaded it by mistake? 

In either case, I'd recommend deleting the .exe file(s) from the device since Android can't run those, like you said. :)