Help Page Garbled

CityguyUSA

• Moderators

Doesn't look like it's garbled to me (firefox for android) I'll check a pc browser when i wake tomorrow

ADVICE FOR USING CCleaner'S REGISTRY INTEGRITY SECTION

DON'T JUST CLEAN EVERYTHING THAT'S CHECKED OFF.

Do your Registry Cleaning in small bits (at the very least Check-mark by Check-mark)

ALWAYS BACKUP THE ENTRY, YOU NEVER KNOW WHAT YOU'LL BREAK IF YOU DON'T.

Support at https://support.ccleaner.com/s/?language=en_US

Pro users file a PRIORITY SUPPORT via email support@ccleaner.com

• Admin

I was able to reproduce this using unexpected viewport sizing. 

Looks fine like this ...

image.png

But the persistence of the "Articles in this section" navigator overlays the text if you shrink your browser window below a width of around 955px:

image.png

... and then corrects below a width of 750px:

image.png

I don't recall this coming up before, but I could see how it could happen for folks who are magnifying their screens to a specific ratio.  I'll pass this along to the webdev folks.

Piriform Homepage - [CCleaner - CCleaner Mac - CCleaner Android - CCleaner Browser - Recuva - Speccy - Kamo] - Product Support

Looking for your licence key, expiry date or download link? Check here first: https://www.ccleaner.com/support/license-lookup
To find out how we protect your privacy - read CCleaner's Data Factsheet.
What's new? Check the latest CCleaner for Windows release notes

7 hours ago, Dave CCleaner said:

I was able to reproduce this using unexpected viewport sizing. 

Looks fine like this ...

image.png

But the persistence of the "Articles in this section" navigator overlays the text if you shrink your browser window below a width of around 955px:

image.png

... and then corrects below a width of 750px:

image.png

I don't recall this coming up before, but I could see how it could happen for folks who are magnifying their screens to a specific ratio.  I'll pass this along to the webdev folks.

My browser's width is about 1330px.  However I had it zoomed to 110% which I hadn't realized.  When I changed it back to 100% it reformatted and it looks fine.  Just to insure if you're going to fix something you fix the correct thing.  I'm using a 17" screen with a 1920 x 1080 resolution that has a windows magnification of 175%. 

Unfortunately not all websites are created equal some use fonts that are just too small especially on a small screen with a high resolution.

Snap 2022-04-18 at 19.18.01.jpg