Can I Get A List Of Recoverable Files

CityguyUSA

I had bought an 16gb SSD to save certain files to instead of being exposed to hard drive failure.  I started moving files to the SSD however when I came back later to check the progress the SSD had dropped offline for reasons unknown.  I was able to get it back online by unplugging and re-plugging the SSD into the USB 3 port but my files were missing.  Now I'm trying to recover the original hard drive but because I don't have enough open space on one device I have to do this in batches.  But I have no way to keep track of what I've restored.  If I could have a list of Recuva's file list I could check off each item. 

I'm looking for a quick way to extract a recoverable list into a txt, csv or even if the program would keep track of what was restored although that could get complicated if the computer lost power then there would have to be a way to Recuva the Recuva.

Is there a file I can use to input to a script to create and extract?

Edited by CityguyUSA
To turn on "follow" which I thought would happen automatically but there's no option anymore.

• Moderators

The answer to your question is right click on the scan results pane and select Save List to Text File, However the rest of your post is confusing.

Presumably the SSD is larger than 16gb? Why did you lose files on the HDD when the SSD stopped responding? Did you use cut and paste instead of copy and paste? Where are you recovering your files to if you have to do them in batches?