Send an email to support but got no response!!

1 minute ago, Laurence CCleaner said:

Hi brodieeee,
Our support team tell me that they have responded to the support request from the email associated with this forum account, have you received this? if not please check your spam folder.

Yes I received the mail but it isn’t done yet I don’t know how to check because I emailed to the support team if the problem have been fixed I still got no response:(

15 hours ago, Laurence CCleaner said:

Hi brodieeee,
Our support team tell me that they have responded to the support request from the email associated with this forum account, have you received this? if not please check your spam folder.

Angel (Support that I talk to) not responding my email. Like completely ignoring me !

• Admin
13 hours ago, brodieeee said:

Angel (Support that I talk to) not responding my email. Like completely ignoring me !

Our support team never ignores customer queries, but for customers who are not covered by 24x7 support, responses from the support team may be less than instantaneous during busy periods or outside of standard business hours.

I can see that your original request was made at 03:40 yesterday, UK time, and you received a reply 3 hours later at 06:51, to which you promptly responded at 06:54.  Angel replied at 11:25 and again today at 05:17 - which is a later response than we would usually aim for, but that I hope resolves your query.

Piriform Homepage - [CCleaner - CCleaner Mac - CCleaner Android - CCleaner Browser - Recuva - Speccy - Kamo] - Product Support

Looking for your licence key, expiry date or download link? Check here first: https://www.ccleaner.com/support/license-lookup
To find out how we protect your privacy - read CCleaner's Data Factsheet.
What's new? Check the latest CCleaner for Windows release notes

43 minutes ago, Dave CCleaner said:

Our support team never ignores customer queries, but for customers who are not covered by 24x7 support, responses from the support team may be less than instantaneous during busy periods or outside of standard business hours.

I can see that your original request was made at 03:40 yesterday, UK time, and you received a reply 3 hours later at 06:51, to which you promptly responded at 06:54.  Angel replied at 11:25 and again today at 05:17 - which is a later response than we would usually aim for, but that I hope resolves your query.

Thank you the problem have been solved

• 3 weeks later...
Guest johnccleaner

Regarding the first item, our very helpful mods like to point to topics like this one: https://community.ccleaner.com/topic/59965-speechruntimeexe/#comment-326871 - in short, this entry is reserved by Windows for future functionality, and will be automatically recreated if deleted.

I would also not recommend deleting anything related to your antivirus software manually; if you want to remove it, use the removal tool for the antivirus in question, and that should clean up any leftover registry entries and the like. But, if you intend to keep it on the computer, just let it do its thing without bothering it, so that it can protect you as best as possible. :)

As such, I'd recommend right-clicking on each entry > Add to Exclude List so that they are no longer shown, as there's no reason to delete any of them.