Renewal Query

PaulyJH

Dear CCleaner Support,

I have been receiving a lot of renewal emails, telling me I should renew now, despite my license being valid until "2022-04-22" and since I probably won't be able to afford to renew it - if I decide to - until 1st April, 2022 (i.e. 'Pay Day').

CCleaner used to start up automatically, whenever I started up my computer.  However, since clicking on the the RENEW NOW button and choosing to leave it until I can actually afford to pay for another year,
image.png.3f2ae9745e02dce809963d0859dd505a.png
I have not been able to run CCleaner in any mode - Normal or Safe - or Run as administrator
image.png.12bc360b62c19d5ee8158b2f99131898.png
and every time I try to open CCleaner, in whatever mode, it shows up briefly in Task Manager (Background processes) and then vanishes without out actually opening.

So, I have few questions:

1. What would you advise I do next?  I have considered uninstalling it completely and then re-installing it, but considering the above I suspect this isn't going to work.
  2. Am I being held to ransom to renew my license and normal service will be resumed, when I've paid for it?  This seems very unlikely from a professional company, such as yours, but considering the above, I have to ask.
  3. If I choose not to renew my subscription, will I be able to uninstall the fully paid up version and then install the free program, which I used perfectly happily for many years, prior to deciding to pay for the full program?

• Moderators

As this is a user forum you'll probably get a faster, more official answer by emailing support@ccleaner.com

ADVICE FOR USING CCleaner'S REGISTRY INTEGRITY SECTION

DON'T JUST CLEAN EVERYTHING THAT'S CHECKED OFF.

Do your Registry Cleaning in small bits (at the very least Check-mark by Check-mark)

ALWAYS BACKUP THE ENTRY, YOU NEVER KNOW WHAT YOU'LL BREAK IF YOU DON'T.

Support at https://support.ccleaner.com/s/?language=en_US

Pro users file a PRIORITY SUPPORT via email support@ccleaner.com