CHANGE CCLEANER TO BANKACCOUNTCLEANER

CLEAVERCNTZ

You disgusting CRIMINALS have cost me a lot because of your auto withdrawal/renewal. Not only did your hatchetmen at 'cleaverbridge' cost me great stress and financial anxiety but you overcharged me for a year and never even sent me a confirmation email.

I was a loyal piroform customer for years. you will NEVER get another penny from me again unless you REFUND MY $48.10

DID YOU EVER STOP TO THINK THAT SOME PEOPLE CAN'T AFFORD A SOFTWARE SUBSCRIPTION RIGHT NOW?

anyone reading this... don't purchase BANKACCOUNTCLEANER (aka ccleaner). they are disingenuous fraudsters. They debit your account and trap you in a circular "support" loop with no intention of resolving your billing issue.  No way to cancel subscription and get refund without "transaction" ID. they don't email transaction ID. CATCH 22 (AKA eff "you loyal Ccleaner customer, you poor sucker"). Use Wisecare 365.

• Moderators

Your future posts will be moderated, not because of the content but due to the above being posted half a dozen times in other subforums. I expect that one of Piriform's staff will respond to this.

I see you are now posting obscenities. Either respond in a calmer way in this subforum and wait for a response in UK business hours or your ability to post will be removed.

• Moderators

I also note that the screenshot that you removed earlier shows that it is PayPal that has charged you - not Cleverbridge or CCleaner.

The Transaction ID is clearly shown on that PayPal invoice. For your security I won't repeat it here.

I suggest that you need to cancel the repeating transaction on your PayPal account, and contact PayPal if you want to chase a refund.
It told you that on the invoice that you removed:
image.png

I will leave it to Piriform Staff to respond further.

*** Out of Beer Error ->->-> Recovering Memory ***

Worried about 'Tracking Files'? Worried about why some files come back after cleaning? See this link:
https://community.ccleaner.com/topic/52668-tracking-files/?tab=comments#comment-300043

• Admin

It is a little difficult to respond with meaningful specifics to an anonymous post, but here are some general notes that may be of assistance:

• Piriform's online sales for CCleaner for Windows are handed by Cleverbridge.  When you buy CCleaner and start a subscription you receive an order confirmation email with your licence information that also includes the contact information for customer support and a link to cancel any future subscription billing at any time.  Customers who aren't keen on the notion of an ongoing subscription past their initial 12/14 month term will often cancel their future billing immediately after purchase.  As with any subscription, cancelling future billing will mean that your service will terminate at the end of the current billing period (ie: your licence expiry date) unless you remember to take some action to manually pay your next bill before then.
  • At any time during the course of your subscription, you can cancel future billing either by clicking on the link in your original order confirmation email, through the CCleaner console itself, or via an email to customer support.
  • Whether your subscription billing is active or not, a few weeks prior to your expiry date you will receive multiple reminders via email and in-product messaging that your initial subscription term is coming to an end, and also with information on how you can renew early and/or upgrade to higher level of service at a discount.  Some customers take this as an opportunity to take advantage of any current offers, and for others this is a reminder to contact customer support and cancel their upcoming subscription billing.
  • To avoid a disruption to your service, your subscription billing should happen around 2 weeks prior to your licence expiry date.  You will receive a notification from Cleverbridge of this upcoming billing, and the amount to be paid, an additional 2 weeks before this billing is due to occur.  Again, this email contains a link that you can use to cancel this billing before it occurs.

Piriform will also proactively cancel customer subscription billing under some circumstances.  For example, if you have multiple 1 PC CCleaner Professional licences and subsequently purchased a 3 PC CCleaner Professional Plus licence or a 5 PC CCleaner Premium licence, then we will assume that the older licences are ones that you do not wish to maintain.

Unwanted subscription renewal billing is fairly rare, but can still occur if you ignore the billing reminders.  This can be easily resolved by contacting customer support at the email address provided in your original purchase email, the billing reminder email, the billing confirmation email, and other various correspondence - support@ccleaner.com.

Note that if you contact customer support from the email account that you originally used to purchase CCleaner then your request will go straight into the priority support queue and the support team will be able to easily locate your purchase information.  If not, then you may need to provide some other identifying information so that we can figure out who you are, such as the transaction ID from the billing notification that you received from Cleverbridge or your CCleaner licence key.

Piriform Homepage - [CCleaner - CCleaner Mac - CCleaner Android - CCleaner Browser - Recuva - Speccy - Kamo] - Product Support

Looking for your licence key, expiry date or download link? Check here first: https://www.ccleaner.com/support/license-lookup
To find out how we protect your privacy - read CCleaner's Data Factsheet.
What's new? Check the latest CCleaner for Windows release notes

• Admin
5 minutes ago, Dave CCleaner said:

It is a little difficult to respond with meaningful specifics to an anonymous post,

Seems like one of the moderators had a copy of your PayPal receipt, which included a copy of your Cleverbridge invoice number.  From that I can see that:

• You were sent an email by Cleverbridge on March 1st reminding you of your upcoming charge.
  • The charge was made, as advised, on March 16th.
  • It does not seem that you contacted CCleaner customer support, but Cleverbridge - who forwarded us your requests yesterday evening around GMT 19:00.
  • At 23:51 GMT yesterday, CCleaner customer support contacted you to advise that future billing had been cancelled and confirming if you still wished to proceed with a refund and cancellation of your CCleaner licence.
  • Upon your confirmation that you did desire a refund, this was already issued to your PayPal account at GMT 00:02 this morning.

To ensure a prompt response to any concerns with your account, we always recommend that customers contact customer support at support@ccleaner.com directly.  

Piriform Homepage - [CCleaner - CCleaner Mac - CCleaner Android - CCleaner Browser - Recuva - Speccy - Kamo] - Product Support

Looking for your licence key, expiry date or download link? Check here first: https://www.ccleaner.com/support/license-lookup
To find out how we protect your privacy - read CCleaner's Data Factsheet.
What's new? Check the latest CCleaner for Windows release notes