Improve process to add trusted sites

MLaskosky

Kamo provides a list of sites that have been blocked, if I am accessing a site that I use periodically, (for instance a local government site), Kamo blocks the access, in order to add the blocked site to the allowed list I must manually type the URL, why doesn't Kamo automate the process. Something like, click on the site name in the list, and provide an option to add to allowed sites?

Guest MeganCCleaner

Hi @MLaskosky I can absolutely understand the value in Kamo being able to populate a list of the websites it has blocked and/or do so in real-time, allowing you to easily click on an option to un-block the websites - rather than requiring for the end user to manually type the website URL.

I do not believe there is a specific reason that Kamo does not currently operate like this so I will send your feedback directly over to our product management team for further review, and as a suggestion for the product.

If you ever have any other suggestions, please let us know; we greatly appreciate all feedback as it is one of the best ways for us to improve our products and services.