Sick PC that will not get better

Camper0414

First thank you for all your hard work and dedication to making other people's PC run smoothly! I would those of you that respond people looking for help are often called on with little thanks and the gentleman that created and maintains CCleaner I can not imagine how many directions you are pulled daily behind the scenes without much gratitude for the work you do .

I am having a bit of an issue with the Health Check on CCleaner Professional. When I run the option and I received "Your PC feels under the weather!" I selected Make it better and after it ran I  received Your PC now feels like a superstar! I decided to run it again to see if anything was left behind and again it stated "Your PC feels under the weather!" I reran the Make it better option and after it ran I  received "Your PC now feels like a superstar! No matter how many times I tried this process I could not get a clean bill of health. It continued to say I had 36 privacy issues despite cleaning. What am I doing wrong or what could possibly be stuck on my PC? 

Thank you for any guidance you can send my way

• Moderators

That is all normal and is just the way that computers work.

The link in my signature below this post explains it more.

With "Privacy" I would expect that maybe you have your browser synced?

*** Out of Beer Error ->->-> Recovering Memory ***

Worried about 'Tracking Files'? Worried about why some files come back after cleaning? See this link:
https://community.ccleaner.com/topic/52668-tracking-files/?tab=comments#comment-300043