CCleaner v1.32 - Change Log

MrG

• Admin

The current change log is as follows:

v1.32.345

- Updated Opera detection routine.

- Fix minor bug in registry cleaner.

- Compatibility fixes in the installer.

- Moved Prefetch cleaning to Advanced section.

- Removal of some redundant code.

- Added Serbian Latin translation.

- Added Serbian Cyrillic translation.

- Updated Spanish translation.

- Minor interface tweaks.

Should be out very soon... :D

MrG

Can't wait as always...

Windows 7 Ultimate 64-Bit Edition | COOLER MASTER Centurion 590 with 4 120mm Blue LED FANS 1 Regular 120MM FAN and a Custom Window Side Panel | AMD Athlon II x4 2.6GHZ Stock| XIGMATEK HDT-S963 92mm | ASRock A780GXE/128 | G.SKILL 4GB (2 x 2GB) @800MHZ | CF 2 XFX 4850 1GB @GPU940/MEM1005 | 320GB/OS 160GB/Storage HDDs | LG CD/DVD SATA | Rosewill 600W 2 12v Rail@44 | Ccleaner, Defraggler | Malwarebytes', SUPERAnti-Spyware | Avira AntiVir Personal | Google Chrome v3/4, IE8

Stop asking when it's coming out. Just wait...

Windows 7 Ultimate 64-Bit Edition | COOLER MASTER Centurion 590 with 4 120mm Blue LED FANS 1 Regular 120MM FAN and a Custom Window Side Panel | AMD Athlon II x4 2.6GHZ Stock| XIGMATEK HDT-S963 92mm | ASRock A780GXE/128 | G.SKILL 4GB (2 x 2GB) @800MHZ | CF 2 XFX 4850 1GB @GPU940/MEM1005 | 320GB/OS 160GB/Storage HDDs | LG CD/DVD SATA | Rosewill 600W 2 12v Rail@44 | Ccleaner, Defraggler | Malwarebytes', SUPERAnti-Spyware | Avira AntiVir Personal | Google Chrome v3/4, IE8

Think of it like a Porsche 911 which has incremental improves, however nonetheless it improves little by litte.

Yeah, I am glad there is a new release. I immediately downloaded the new release and tried it out, I like it. It's good that it comes a new release. This particular release though isn't all too exciting. I don't use Opera, and don't speak Serbian or Spanish. ;)

I would be glad to see more through cleaning. Would be nice with an section on the forum or website where users could submit suggestions for registry entries to clean. Get the community more involved in improving the software, so that it could improve at a faster rate. Would be good if Mr. G was more active in the community himself, and talked, replied and communicated some with the users of his software.

firefoxblue4yw.gif

button_b.png hydrogen2nr.png

80x15_3.png

• Moderators

I think that's what I am for. I send him pms about important matters, suggestions, fixes, and so on. We all play a part in this. He actually listens to me too. :)

Would be good if Mr. G was more active in the community himself, and talked, replied and communicated some with the users of his software.

Your Friendly Neighborhood Piriform Forum Moderator

Quick Links: CCleaner Products | CCleaner Documentation | Knowledge Center | Downloads | Lost License Key

I think that's what I am for. I send him pms about important matters, suggestions, fixes, and so on. We all play a part in this. He actually listens to me too. :)

Yeah, it is very good that you are here. But that a developer interacts with the community is something that I consider very important. When he don't, it feels like he don't care so much about the people who use the software.

firefoxblue4yw.gif

button_b.png hydrogen2nr.png

80x15_3.png

Thanks for the update, MrG. :D

Save a tree, eat a beaver.

Save a tree, wipe with an owl.

Every time a bell rings, a thread gets hijacked!

ding, ding!

Give Andavari lots of money and maybe even consider getting K a DVD-RW drive.

If it's not Scottish, IT'S CRAP!!!