Is There a Way to get back deleted photos on my phone?

yoyogamegame

Screenshot_20220114-175506_Gallery.thumb.jpg.284e65e1ac94ccb3ada20c197c5e9486.jpgI deleted Instagram and after that this litte CCLEANER pop-up came up saying that there was left over junk from Instagram so I was like ok and clicked on it to clear it but it deleted all of my Instagram saved photos and don't get why it thought a those photos where junk and not important but is there any way to resolve this? :(((

Edited by yoyogamegame

• Moderators
7 hours ago, yoyogamegame said:

I deleted Instagram .....

If you had removed Instagram from you phone then CCleaner will have removed all the links to photos that you had saved at Instagram.

don't get why it thought a those photos where junk

It didn't think that, but if you don't have instagram on your phone anymore then those instagram links are useless - so they are junk.

BUT that's only the links - The saved photos themselves  were not on your phone - they were/are saved at Instagram on your account.

So the photos themselves should still be there at Instagram,  to access them again you will have to put Instagram back on that phone and login to your instagram account.
Or login to your Instagram account from another device/phone.

From you screenshot you seem to have put Instagram back on the phone already?
And it seems that the 2270 images are still there, they are just not showing thumbnails.
It looks as if the links/thumbnails just need rebuilding.
What happens if you open one of those images?

*** Out of Beer Error ->->-> Recovering Memory ***

Worried about 'Tracking Files'? Worried about why some files come back after cleaning? See this link:
https://community.ccleaner.com/topic/52668-tracking-files/?tab=comments#comment-300043