Purchase a Licenses

8e110

Hello Everyone! Please suggest me to bought a Licenses for Android versions.

The main question is how I can buy a licenses without google account. I have a Ios but wanna to buy a license for my wife’s Android device. 

• Admin
16 hours ago, 8e110 said:

The main question is how I can buy a licenses without google account.

You have an Android device without Google Play on it?  May I ask how you usually go about downloading apps for it?

Piriform Homepage - [CCleaner - CCleaner Mac - CCleaner Android - CCleaner Browser - Recuva - Speccy - Kamo] - Product Support

Looking for your licence key, expiry date or download link? Check here first: https://www.ccleaner.com/support/license-lookup
To find out how we protect your privacy - read CCleaner's Data Factsheet.
What's new? Check the latest CCleaner for Windows release notes

• Moderators

Go to the Play Store on your wifes device, most Android devices have been registered/signed up with a Google account when you first use them.
(If you don't enter an existing account it will create a new one for the device).

Whilst you can get apk's from outside the Play Store they are not official versions, so I'm not going to give any links.
As with anything that is not the official version you don't know just what you are getting, it may have been 'backdoored' with spyware or other malware.

*** Out of Beer Error ->->-> Recovering Memory ***

Worried about 'Tracking Files'? Worried about why some files come back after cleaning? See this link:
https://community.ccleaner.com/topic/52668-tracking-files/?tab=comments#comment-300043