Fingerprinting not adequate-reveals system info

Unlike with Firefox, CCleaner browser reveals certain system info such as the CPU, RAM and the video card you're using. I tested with many sites but the one I like the best is deviceinfo.me. Firefox does not leak this info using anti-fingerprinting methods.

Guest johnccleaner

That's very odd, Anti-Fingerprinting shouldn't be getting turned off.

In the Security & Privacy Center, in the top-right corner, is it set to Custom Settings or Recommended Settings? If it's on Custom, try setting it to Recommended (which includes Anti-Fingerprinting being enabled).

Does this seem to be occurring on any sort of trigger? (Updating, Windows switching user profiles on the computer, etc?)

(I just checked the Security & Privacy center, which I haven't in some time, and saw that Anti-Fingerprinting was enabled with the Recommended Settings.)

In regards to the Addon Store bookmark, I just right-clicked on it and deleted it, should be as simple as that.

You're welcome to get in touch with our support team with any information you may have about this as well, either by the Contact Us form located here: https://support.piriform.com/hc/en-us/requests/new?ticket_form_id=86507 or by emailing support@ccleaner.com and we'll be happy to look into this further.