CCleaner clear Chrome, but not clear CocCoc Browser

Duc Le

I have the: Windows 10 Pro 21H2 64-bit, Chrome 96.0.4664.110, CocCoc 101.0.84, and the CCleaner v5.88

I run a cleaner, that's clear only Chrome browser data, but not clear CocCoc. I will explain here:

Start cleaning of CCleaner, that clear browser history in Chrome, but not clear history in CocCoc. When I open, the Chrome has no browser history, but CocCoc still found the browser history list. To clean the CocCoc browser (not fully), I must use the CCEnhancer.

Does CCleaner must get a new version to completely clean CocCoc browser data, including browser history without using CCEnhancer? 

Thanks.

Guest johnccleaner

At this time, CocCoc is not supported by CCleaner, and we do not have Cleaning Rules for it.

(In the interests of being completely honest, I have to confess I've never heard of this browser before.)

I'll be happy to let our development team know so it can be considered further, however!

• Admin
14 hours ago, johnccleaner said:

(In the interests of being completely honest, I have to confess I've never heard of this browser before.)

CocCoc (or, rather, Cốc Cốc) is a region-specific browser, and is the #2 most popular web browser in Vietnam (beating Edge and Firefox, but running a distant second to Chrome). This is enough to rank it above some of the niche browsers that we have been requested to clean, and we should probably add it to our list at some point.

Piriform Homepage - [CCleaner - CCleaner Mac - CCleaner Android - CCleaner Browser - Recuva - Speccy - Kamo] - Product Support

Looking for your licence key, expiry date or download link? Check here first: https://www.ccleaner.com/support/license-lookup
To find out how we protect your privacy - read CCleaner's Data Factsheet.
What's new? Check the latest CCleaner for Windows release notes