Disappointed and Frustrated

I have been using CCleaner for years.  I bought the pro bundle and used it a lot for a long time, then suddenly my key was no longer valid.  

I continued using CCleaner but find it really frustrating to use because when I click on something, I always get a message in Japanese (my system is a Japanese system) that the program is not responding and it takes a long time to respond even when I don't have anything else running.  I thought it might be because of the fact that I was using the free version, but I tried downloading the trial of the pro version because I was considering purchasing it again, even though it will need to be renewed and the license will not be permanent.  This stalling and not responding is still a problem with the pro version.  I used to really love the products made available.  Today, trying to register for the forum was a royal pain in the a** and it took me about 9 tries.....I dislike the rejections of my password choices, the need to repeat the verification via captcha over and over again, and the changing of the challenge question every time things were not satisfactory.  There should be a place to email suggestions.  I feel so disappointed and frustrated.  I realize the company needs to make a profit and changing to a yearly charge for licenses became necessary, but my opinion is that people who bought the programs before this should be allowed to continue as before and that change in policy should be implemented for new clients/customers.  I purchased my key understanding it was a lifetime key.  The constant problem of the program not responding is so irritating and irksome.   I have decided to abandon CCleaner after the trial period has finished.  I am 67 years old and am on a very limited income so really cannot afford to spend money for the same products over and over again, especially when they seem so buggy.

I am not going to look for responses to this post.  I just wanted to give feedback and this forum was the only place available.  Also, the email I used for this forum is not the original address I used when I first started using the paid for version all those years ago.  

Respectfully yours,

Mary Yasuda  aka marebearinjapan