Cookie cleaning not working properly in Chrome

Hmm

• Hmm changed the title to Cookie cleaning not working properly in Chrome
Guest Andrei CCleaner

Heya @Hmm please send us your debug logs to our team in an email at support@ccleaner.com to they could investigate your issue:

To get that log file:

1. Open the "Run" dialog in Windows (On the keyboard, hold/release the Windows (?name=Windows+Logo.png) and "R" keys simultaneously)
  2. Type: CCleaner.exe /debug > click OK
  3. When CCleaner opens, use the program to replicate the problem you are reporting
  4. Close out of CCleaner

Afterwards, a log file will be generated in the C:\Program Files\CCleaner folder and it will be named in the format of "CCleaner_[version]_[date]_[time].log". Please send this file to us.

10 hours ago, Andrei CCleaner said:

Heya @Hmm please send us your debug logs to our team in an email at support@ccleaner.com to they could investigate your issue:

To get that log file:

1. Open the "Run" dialog in Windows (On the keyboard, hold/release the Windows (?name=Windows+Logo.png) and "R" keys simultaneously)
  2. Type: CCleaner.exe /debug > click OK
  3. When CCleaner opens, use the program to replicate the problem you are reporting
  4. Close out of CCleaner

Afterwards, a log file will be generated in the C:\Program Files\CCleaner folder and it will be named in the format of "CCleaner_[version]_[date]_[time].log". Please send this file to us.

My Ccleaner is installed on my D drive. I don't know how to do this  from there.

Perhaps add a feature to CCleaner to send/create debug files?

• Moderators

Just replace  C:\Program Files\CCleaner with the location of your ccleaner

ADVICE FOR USING CCleaner'S REGISTRY INTEGRITY SECTION

DON'T JUST CLEAN EVERYTHING THAT'S CHECKED OFF.

Do your Registry Cleaning in small bits (at the very least Check-mark by Check-mark)

ALWAYS BACKUP THE ENTRY, YOU NEVER KNOW WHAT YOU'LL BREAK IF YOU DON'T.

Support at https://support.ccleaner.com/s/?language=en_US

Pro users file a PRIORITY SUPPORT via email support@ccleaner.com

I received a cryptic response from the Admin. I sent the log file by PM but he replied back to send my emai. However, I'm not a mind reader. He didn't tell me the email address. This is exactly why we have issues with Ccleaner, these folks have a different mindset than most people #frustrating

• Moderators

And the email address to use has been given to you there - support@ccleaner.com
image.png

PS. If you have an issue you should keep it in one thread, spreading it over multiple threads just gets confusing as nobody (including yourself) can easily keep track of what answers you may have already been given.

*** Out of Beer Error ->->-> Recovering Memory ***

Worried about 'Tracking Files'? Worried about why some files come back after cleaning? See this link:
https://community.ccleaner.com/topic/52668-tracking-files/?tab=comments#comment-300043

15 minutes ago, nukecad said:

And the email address to use has been given to you there - support@ccleaner.com
image.png

PS. If you have an issue you should keep it in one thread, spreading it over multiple threads just gets confusing as nobody (including yourself) can easily keep track of what answers you may have already been given.

Thanks.

Normally I would keep it to one thread. But given how the other thread has more traction and the degree of ineptitude from CCleaner, I felt it necessary to post in multiple places for archival purposes.

Anyway, I have uninstalled CCleaner as it's now useless to me. You folks are remaining silent (as usual). What a terrible business model and work ethic CCleaner has.