inappropriate subscription charge

pandreo2

You have charged a subscription to CCleaner Professional before the expiration date of my current license, see pict below, and I had no intention to renew it because of your poor attention to the customer. I hadn’t cancel yet because there are still 2 weeks left. I do not accept this renewal and demand that the cost be refunded.

Looks weird that my previous account with Cleaner doesn't work and have been forced to open a new one. Retaliation for complaining of your bombing reminders to renew subscription (even if I had enabled auto extension) ?

[SCREENSHOT DELETED]

Edited by Dave CCleaner
screenshot showing customer name, email address and licence registration information removed for privacy

• Admin
3 hours ago, pandreo2 said:

You have charged a subscription to CCleaner Professional before the expiration date of my current license

On or around November 3rd you would have received an email from Cleverbridge entitled "Your CCleaner Professional subscription is due to be auto-renewed soon" with content similar to the following saying that:

• Your subscription would expire in ~29 days
  • That you would be billed 15 days before expiry (since if you intended to have an uninterrupted service, then billing you after your service had already been disconnected would not be what you were after)
  • ... and providing a one click link to cancel your billing, with a note that this would mean that your paid service would cease when your licence expired.

image.png

You would have received some reminders about your upcoming expiration from us at CCleaner as well prior to this with some membership discount offers.  If you no longer wish to use CCleaner and forgot to cancel your subscription prior to billing then you can of course request a refund.  But you'll need to contact support@ccleaner.com for that (since this is a public peer-support forum).

Piriform Homepage - [CCleaner - CCleaner Mac - CCleaner Android - CCleaner Browser - Recuva - Speccy - Kamo] - Product Support

Looking for your licence key, expiry date or download link? Check here first: https://www.ccleaner.com/support/license-lookup
To find out how we protect your privacy - read CCleaner's Data Factsheet.
What's new? Check the latest CCleaner for Windows release notes

Of course I did receive that mail on Nov 3rd, BUT I REPLIED the same day asking you to clarify the discrepancy between the reference number you were quoting and the one appear in my license. YOU DID NOT RESPOND TO MY MAIL NOR TO THE REMINDER SENT ON NOV 11. Together with the abusive policy of sending reminders and showing them in my screen daily, this has been the definitive proof of how little you care for customers and the reason why I have cancelled my subscription. You have a great product but perhaps its success has grown beyond your capacity. You have reached Peter's Principle.