Windows 11 Preview Release Crashes after Driver Update and Registry Cleaning

Gary in Texas

Help!  I ran CCleaner Professional on my Windows 11 Pro (Release Preview) laptop, and it now crashes every five minutes or so.  I had done a driver update (22 drivers) and registry cleaning.  Trying to reverse the registry cleaning triggered an error message and was unsuccessful.

Is there a telephone support line?

Help!

• Moderators

Ouch;

We advise that you don't use the reg cleaner with Win 10 unless you are trying to fix a specific problem. Registry cleaning  is not something that should be used just 'because it's there'.

So that advice has to go double for Win 11 which is likely to have new registry entries.

Many wouldn't use a driver updater either, especially with Win 11, unless trying to fix a specific problem. (And yes, I differ from the official line on that point).

To answer your question there is not a telephone line for support.

You can email- support@ccleaner.com and they are pretty quick to get back to you to help sort things out. You'll usually get one-to-one help within an hour.

*** Out of Beer Error ->->-> Recovering Memory ***

Worried about 'Tracking Files'? Worried about why some files come back after cleaning? See this link:
https://community.ccleaner.com/topic/52668-tracking-files/?tab=comments#comment-300043