PASSWORD DELETION

shrees

• Moderators

I suspect that this is a common missunderstanding that we see quite often.

I think that what you mean is that you are being logged out of websites, rather than the passwords being deleted.

('Saved Passwords' if ticked will delete all saved passwords altogether from your browser. So you wouldn't usually want to do that and it should normally be left unticked).

What logs you out of websites (and closes any open browser tabs)  is the Custom Clean option 'Session' - untick that for each browser that you use and Custom Clean will no longer log you out of any websites.

Note that those ticks/unticks only apply to Custom Clean, if you use Health Check it does it's own thing and will still clear the session information and log you out of websites.

You can change whether CCleaner shows you Health Check or Custom Clean as default by changing Options>Settings>CCleaner Home Screen.

*** Out of Beer Error ->->-> Recovering Memory ***

Worried about 'Tracking Files'? Worried about why some files come back after cleaning? See this link:
https://community.ccleaner.com/topic/52668-tracking-files/?tab=comments#comment-300043

shrees, i think you need to adjust ccleaner's settings for cleaning cookies. to do that, go to ccleaner's "options," then "cookies," and move the cookies that you want to keep to "cookies to keep," in order to be able to stay logged in to the websites that you want to stay logged in to.