CCleaner Pro Plus failed to install Speccy - what next?

revrob

I am installing CCleaner Pro Plus on a Dell Inspiron 15 3531 laptop running Windows 10. It is an already licensed multi-PC copy used on another machine, and within the terms of the license. I used the ID I had previously paid for and Installation proceeded and installed CCleaner, Recuva, & Defraggler but it did NOT complete the installation of Speccy. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling CCleaner Pro Plus but it does not try and install anything except itself. Please advise - do I need to UNinstall every one of the programmes and then start again or is there a version of Speccy Pro that I can download and register? Please give instructions and a link to either the CCleaner Pro Plus and/or the Speccy Pro that I should use.

Many thanks.

• Moderators

you can download the free version and register in the about screen press the update to pro button and paste the information from your license email

ADVICE FOR USING CCleaner'S REGISTRY INTEGRITY SECTION

DON'T JUST CLEAN EVERYTHING THAT'S CHECKED OFF.

Do your Registry Cleaning in small bits (at the very least Check-mark by Check-mark)

ALWAYS BACKUP THE ENTRY, YOU NEVER KNOW WHAT YOU'LL BREAK IF YOU DON'T.

Support at https://support.ccleaner.com/s/?language=en_US

Pro users file a PRIORITY SUPPORT via email support@ccleaner.com

• Moderators

All the Free versions of Piriform products (CCleaner, Defraggler, Speccy, Recuva) can be downloaded and then registered/unpgraded to Pro in a similar way.

As someone once said a picture paints a thousand words:
image.png

*** Out of Beer Error ->->-> Recovering Memory ***

Worried about 'Tracking Files'? Worried about why some files come back after cleaning? See this link:
https://community.ccleaner.com/topic/52668-tracking-files/?tab=comments#comment-300043