problem after recovering

AlexFa

hello!

i'm using pro version Recuva 1.53

trying to recover any types of data after deleting (jpeg, docx, xlsx,pdf...) from external usb HDD NTFS

after analize: state - excellent, comment  - No owerwritting clusters detected

but... after recovering any types of files no opens and contains only 0000000.... nothing

see attachment

help please

what's wrong? 

Скриншот 2021-10-11 16.23.38.png

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Eu também estou com o mesmo problema.

Boa noite,

Não estou conseguindo recuperar meus arquivos que estavam no meu HD de  1 terabyte. Marca ADATA modelo HD710MP 1T. 

Acidentalmente ao executar a ferramenta "instalador do Windows 11", deixei selecionado meu HD de 1 TB e execute o programa. Meu HD ficou botavel com o Windowns 11  e todos os arquivos que estavam nesse HD sumiram. 

Tentei recuperar comprando a licensa professional do recuva porém ele acha alguns arquivos,  totalizando 128mb de consumo, sendo que eu tinha um consumo de quase 700 GB nesse HD.

Fiz o processo de recuperar que levou 56 horas e ainda sim ele não achou meu arquivos.

Gostaria de saber se o programa RECOVA vai conseguir recuperar esse total de dados.

1.jpeg

2.jpeg

3.jpeg

4.jpeg

• Moderators

Google translate (as translated):

"u am also having the same problem.

Good night,

I am not able to recover my files that were on my 1 terabyte hard drive. ADATA brand model HD710MP 1T.

Accidentally running the "Windows 11 installer" tool, I left my 1TB hard drive selected and run the program. My HD was bootable with Windowns 11 and all the files that were on that HD are gone.

I tried to recover by buying recuva's professional license but it finds some files, totaling 128mb of consumption, and I had a consumption of almost 700 GB on this HD.

I went through the recovery process which took 56 hours and yet he couldn't find my files.

I would like to know if the RECOVA program will be able to recover this total of data."

*** Out of Beer Error ->->-> Recovering Memory ***

Worried about 'Tracking Files'? Worried about why some files come back after cleaning? See this link:
https://community.ccleaner.com/topic/52668-tracking-files/?tab=comments#comment-300043

Con las versiones pasadas todo se recuperaba, pero ahora después de recuperar los archivos no abren aún teniendo las extensiones que le corresponden. creo que Recuva al recuperar modifica en algo los archivos. He intentado abrir los archivos de Word con (abrir y recuperar) y otros métodos, pero no he podido lograrlo. Estoy seguro que los archivos no están sobrescritos en ningún clauster. La solución a seguir es hacer consulta a soporte técnico.

On 29/10/2021 at 06:34, nukecad said:

Google translate (as translated):

"u am also having the same problem.

Good night,

I am not able to recover my files that were on my 1 terabyte hard drive. ADATA brand model HD710MP 1T.

Accidentally running the "Windows 11 installer" tool, I left my 1TB hard drive selected and run the program. My HD was bootable with Windowns 11 and all the files that were on that HD are gone.

I tried to recover by buying recuva's professional license but it finds some files, totaling 128mb of consumption, and I had a consumption of almost 700 GB on this HD.

I went through the recovery process which took 56 hours and yet he couldn't find my files.

I would like to know if the RECOVA program will be able to recover this total of data."

Pudiste solucionar el problema?

• Moderators

I'm no expert on using Recovery software, but do know that:

If/when a recovered files is reading as containing all zeros then that usually shows that the contents have been overwritten. (or damaged).

If it is recoverable but contains all zeros then that is probably because it's been deleted by a secure delete function, or the space where it had been saved has later been wiped by a 'wipe free space' type routine.
The whole point of those measures is to make the contents of deleted files unrecoverable.

In which case the secure delete and/or free space wipe has done it's job correctly and there is nothing left inside the file to be recovered.

*** Out of Beer Error ->->-> Recovering Memory ***

Worried about 'Tracking Files'? Worried about why some files come back after cleaning? See this link:
https://community.ccleaner.com/topic/52668-tracking-files/?tab=comments#comment-300043