Cannot upgrade to pro

RobTom

I've been trying to upgrade to the Pro version, but it has been stuck on the 'Customer Authentication' page for 30 minutes.  The page isn't frozen.  I entered all of the necessary details including my credit card.   I'm concerned that the money has been charged to my card but I will not have access to the Pro version of ccleaner.

• Admin
16 hours ago, RobTom said:

stuck on the 'Customer Authentication' page for 30 minutes

In a number of regions (particularly the UK/EU) banks are increasingly requiring Strong Customer Authentication (eg: a one-time passcode sent to your phone from your bank) in order to complete credit card transactions "to increase the security of electronic payments" - although it does create another potential point of failure at the banks' end for buying things online with credit cards (making alternative methods like PayPal rather more convenient in some cases).

If you contact support@ccleaner.com and provide them with the email address that you used when ordering, they can confirm the status of your order - but if you never reached the "thankyou" screen and no confirmation email has been sent with your licence information then most likely the purchase was not completed and no charge was made on your card.

Did this happen when you were trying to purchase from the cart inside CCleaner itself?  Or via the website?

Piriform Homepage - [CCleaner - CCleaner Mac - CCleaner Android - CCleaner Browser - Recuva - Speccy - Kamo] - Product Support

Looking for your licence key, expiry date or download link? Check here first: https://www.ccleaner.com/support/license-lookup
To find out how we protect your privacy - read CCleaner's Data Factsheet.
What's new? Check the latest CCleaner for Windows release notes