Error Code 91613

BriGuy832

I tried out the driver updater recently, and every time I try to update the drivers, I get the error message 91613 saying im not connected to the internet, even though I am. 

image.png.3903f2439e8215c60c440cbf75d7bfb7.png

Also, when I search online for drivers myself, I cannot locate the drivers listed on the updater anywhere, not from the manufacturer's site or anywhere online. 

• Admin
1 hour ago, BriGuy832 said:

I tried out the driver updater recently, and every time I try to update the drivers, I get the error message 91613 saying im not connected to the internet, even though I am. 

image.png.3903f2439e8215c60c440cbf75d7bfb7.png

Also, when I search online for drivers myself, I cannot locate the drivers listed on the updater anywhere, not from the manufacturer's site or anywhere online. 

Hello @BriGuy832, please send an email to our team at support@ccleaner.com so they could help you out with this issue

• Moderators

@BriGuy832 This is a known bug - it's simply the wrong message being shown. (I'm not sure if it has now been fixed in v5.85 released yesterday?).

You need to have a CCleaner Pro licence to be able to actually update drivers.

If you only have CCleaner Free then the notification should tell you that you need a CCleaner Pro licence to use the Driver Updater, rather than generating that 91613 error.

*** Out of Beer Error ->->-> Recovering Memory ***

Worried about 'Tracking Files'? Worried about why some files come back after cleaning? See this link:
https://community.ccleaner.com/topic/52668-tracking-files/?tab=comments#comment-300043