Driver update error 91613

Bartp

I am getting the same error. I have not moved to any other screen or pressed any other button. I clicked the scan/scan again button and than 'update all'.  I also tried to update a single driver and got the same error. I used the 'check for updates' function and I am using the latest version.

Since this is a new function, perhaps my firewall does not allow this 'suspicious' activity through which software is updated?  I'm using Bitdefender and the notifications list does not show any related warnings or other messages.  

Error.JPG

• Moderators

The thread where you originally posted this was from 2 years ago, and was about the 'Software Updater'. (There wasn't a Driver Updater at that time).
You also have a different error code to the one there. (Error 91613 is a new code to us users).

However I do note from your screenshot that you have CCleaner Free version.

To actually update the drivers you have to have a CCleaner Pro licence.

CCleaner is just showing you the wrong message, and should instead be saying that you need a Pro licence to update drivers.

I'll flag it up to the staff that the wrong message is being shown to you.
EDIT: They are aware and will be changing the message, probably in the next CCleaner update.

*** Out of Beer Error ->->-> Recovering Memory ***

Worried about 'Tracking Files'? Worried about why some files come back after cleaning? See this link:
https://community.ccleaner.com/topic/52668-tracking-files/?tab=comments#comment-300043

• 2 weeks later...

I tried out the driver updater recently, and every time I try to update the drivers, I get the error message 91613 saying im not connected to the internet, even though I am. 

image.png.3903f2439e8215c60c440cbf75d7bfb7.png

Also, when I search online for drivers myself, I cannot locate the drivers listed on the updater anywhere, not from the manufacturer's site or anywhere online. 

Guest Andrei CCleaner
1 hour ago, BriGuy832 said:

I tried out the driver updater recently, and every time I try to update the drivers, I get the error message 91613 saying im not connected to the internet, even though I am. 

image.png.3903f2439e8215c60c440cbf75d7bfb7.png

Also, when I search online for drivers myself, I cannot locate the drivers listed on the updater anywhere, not from the manufacturer's site or anywhere online. 

Hello @BriGuy832, please send an email to our team at support@ccleaner.com so they could help you out with this issue

• Moderators

@BriGuy832 This is a known bug - it's simply the wrong message being shown. (I'm not sure if it has now been fixed in v5.85 released yesterday?).

You need to have a CCleaner Pro licence to be able to actually update drivers.

If you only have CCleaner Free then the notification should tell you that you need a CCleaner Pro licence to use the Driver Updater, rather than generating that 91613 error.

*** Out of Beer Error ->->-> Recovering Memory ***

Worried about 'Tracking Files'? Worried about why some files come back after cleaning? See this link:
https://community.ccleaner.com/topic/52668-tracking-files/?tab=comments#comment-300043

• 2 months later...
  • Moderators

Using Business Edition you are entitled to direct support.

Please email (mention you are a business user)

support@ccleaner.com

Forum post here with same error code just for info

https://community.ccleaner.com/topic/61099-error-code-91613/

Support contact

https://support.ccleaner.com/s/contact-form?language=en_US&form=general

or

support@ccleaner.com

• 6 months later...

Hi!

I am trying to use the Driver Updater function but keep getting an error message that tells me to reconnect to the internet (screenshot attached), although my connection is perfectly fine (I just tested it while typing this topic, so if you can see this message, it must be fine). I thought the issue might be caused by VPN and tried disconnecting from VPN but the issue still persists. Any ideas how to fix it?

Thanks!

image_2022-06-18_105540011.png

• Admin
On 18/06/2022 at 06:06, nonhacker said:

Pro

Licence on that copy of CCleaner is active (ie: expiration date > today)? or expired?

Piriform Homepage - [CCleaner - CCleaner Mac - CCleaner Android - CCleaner Browser - Recuva - Speccy - Kamo] - Product Support

Looking for your licence key, expiry date or download link? Check here first: https://www.ccleaner.com/support/license-lookup
To find out how we protect your privacy - read CCleaner's Data Factsheet.
What's new? Check the latest CCleaner for Windows release notes

• 6 months later...

I am using version 6.07.10191 (latest version at this time), Free version, on Windows 7 Pro (I know, I know... old computer, doesn't support Win10+).

I understand about the driver updates requiring Pro, but is this also the case for putting apps to sleep using the Performance Optimizer?