The worse thing I could have used to update DRIVERS.

ummzee

I used the CCleaner driver updater and it uploaded all old drivers except for two. I had to buy WINZIP suite to cleaner it up which it did on the first try. I will never buy it again after using it for years. It took a week before I corrected the problem.  They lost a customer.

Guest johnccleaner

Please feel free to get in contact with our support team via our Contact Us form located here: https://support.piriform.com/hc/en-us/requests/new?ticket_form_id=86507 or by emailing support@ccleaner.com directly.

With the Driver Updater tool only recently having been introduced, we're quite keen to look into reports like this further to improve the tool.

To do so, however, we'd need more information such as what drivers were not updated, and the like. As such, when you contact our support team, they'll request certain logs that will help us investigate this further.

Of course, if you no longer wish to provide that information, that is entirely up to you - I simply wanted to let you know about the best method to get this corrected.